Double Girder Overhead Crane
QDX Series Double Girder Overhead Crane
Lifting Capacity: 1~100t ( Customized )
Span: 7.5m~35m ( Customized )
Lifting Height:6~100m ( Customized )
Working Class: A5,A6
QDX series double girder overhead cranes offer special load capacity for a low deadweight. Strong and agile, its lifting capacity can up to 100 tons, it is particularly good tool for general manufacturing, workshops, warehouse and other assembly lines. The load hook can be raised between the two crane girders(beam), which permit huge lifting heights can be make it.
ONLYWE Crane QDX series double girder overhead cranes provide special load capacity for a low deadweight. Strong and agile, with lifting capacity(weight) can up to 100 tons, it is particularly good tool for general manufacturing, workshops, warehouse and other assembly lines. The load hook can be raised between the two crane girders(beam), which permit huge lifting heights can be make it.
This series of products is matched with CMG series wire rope electric hoists.
1. Design according to FEM1.001 and CMAA70 standards.
2. Low deadweight can reduce investment layout,improve the lifting height.
3. Crane girders can be adapted to building structure needs.
4. Compact travelling hoist design, make crane have available height and space.
5. End carriages with torsionally rigid, welded box-section design.
6. To prevent the rail from gnawing, wheel group with adjustable structure.
7. Based on different working conditions, overload limiter, height limiter, stroke limiter, and other security measures are equipped.
8. Crane control can meet different application requirements: via radio control, pendant control or cab control (optional).
9. Maintenance platform and accessible crab facilitate maintenance of building interior fittings (optional).
10. Lifting capacity is non-standard customized, crane capacity can be produced according to clients’ needs.
Optional maintenance platform and accessible crab.
Control pendant suspended for separate travel on the crane girder with display for installation monitoring.
Optional radio control with display and push buttons.
Optional for radio control with power and signal transmission.
Optional for cab control.
l Optional radio control with display and push buttons.
Optional radio control with power and signal transmission.
Optional cab control.
l Effectively braking, smoothly moving, long service life.
l Crane spare parts with high safety and reliability.
l Crane is controlled by frequency conversion Three-In-One mechanism with, can reduce the noise.
Design and Construction Rules
All the standards which are required for the cranes are the FEM standard, DIN standard and Chinese National standard.
Europe Main National Standards
-- 89/392/EEC standard (93/68/EEC)
-- 91/368/EEC standard
-- 73/23/CEE standard
-- "EMC" standard 89/336/EEC
-- EN 60204-1
-- EN 292 mechanical safety
-- ISO 2141
-- ISO 2766
-- June 9, 1993 / Sept. 22, 1993 notice
-- July 29, 1992, 92-765, 92-766, 92-767 notice
-- DIN 5684
-- DIN 15400; DIN 15401
-- NFE 26-010
-- NFE 26-030
-- FEM 9.511 Mechanical group
-- FEM 9.661 Hoisting and traveling components size and quality standard
-- FEM 9.671 Wire rope quality standard/Chains quality standard.
-- FEM 9.681 Travel motor choice
-- FEM 9.682 Hoisting motor choice
-- FEM 9.755 Electric hoisting equipment
-- FEM 9.811 Electric crane standard
-- FEM 9.901 Hoisting components design reference
-- IEC 34-1 Traveling and allocation performance
-- IEC 34-5 Protection grade standard
-- IEC 947-5-1 Low voltage equipment
China Main National Standards
Design rules for cranes GB/T 3811-2008
Safety rules for lifting appliances GB 6067-2010
Common crane technical condition GB 7592-87
Crane-Overhead traveling crane and portal bridge crane